The Government National Skills Fund offers help to adults to train and gain skills by studying a fully-funded level 3 qualification.
Hundreds of courses have been chosen specifically to support economic recovery and boost the supply of skills that employers need across jobs and sectors. Qualifications are currently available in nineteen areas including construction, healthcare, digital, teaching, care and engineering.
If you are aged 19 or over and want to achieve your first full Level 3 qualification (equivalent to an advanced technical certificate, diploma or A-Levels) then you can access the below courses for free.
What courses can I study?
- Childcare (Level 3)
- Health & Social Care (Level 3)
- Playwork CACHE Level 3 Diploma
- Principles of End of Life Care NCFE Level 3 Certificate (Distance Learning)
- The Early Years Educator CACHE Level 3 Diploma
- Understanding Autism Level 3 Certificate
- Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care TQUK Level 3 Certificate
- Understanding Mental Health TQUK Level 3 Certificate