OverviewPrinciples of End of Life Care NCFE Level 3 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This qualification provides learners with an understanding of the principles of end of life care, including knowledge of:
- The definition of end of life care
- Approaches to end of life care
- How to support a person’s familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs
- How to confront issues of death and bereavement.
- Understanding end of life care
- Communication during the end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
You will gain:
- NCFE LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE IN UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF END OF LIFE CARE
There are several next steps that you can take. You can go on to study another Level 2 or 3 course. Alternatively, you could enrol on to our Access to Higher Education course or other further education courses (subject to entry requirements).
By completing this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge that employers find desirable. It is also a great opportunity for continuous professional development.
|Distance Learning Generic BCG|| |
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome Support
We are committed to developing the provision for students on the autistic spectrum, including Asperger’s Syndrome.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.