It’s never too late to learn
Whether you are looking to study full or part time, we have hundreds of courses to choose from.
As an adult, you can apply for any of our full-time level 2 and level 3 courses, but for those with more limited time on their hands we also offer hundreds of part-time courses, both professional and for leisure, with class times designed to fit around your life and work.
Full time courses
Any of our full-time courses are available to learners of all ages. Full time doesn’t mean 9-5 Monday to Friday. You will only be in college 4 days a week and will have plenty of free study time which means you can still earn money alongside your studies.
Part time courses
Because we offer a range of day, evening or weekend classes, the course you choose can live alongside your life, and work around your work.
Part time courses for professionals
Many of our professional qualifications are accredited by leading industry bodies and perfect for developing yourself within an existing role at work, or to help you switch career. Our tutors are experts in their fields with plenty of industry experience, so the skills you develop will fit right into your working day. You can study now and pay later through our range of payment options and financial support, plus we have a money-back guarantee if you don’t pass your course. (T&Cs apply).
Part time Leisure courses
If you’re looking for a more relaxed course, there are a variety of options from improving your painting skills to learning how to keep livestock. Our short leisure courses enable you to learn new skills and meet new people at one of our many locations across the region.
If you are looking to study a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to A-Level), courses are still FREE if you’re aged under 19 or 19-23 and studying your first full Level 3 qualification. If you’re aged over 23 or studying a second Level 3 qualification, you will need to pay a fee.
* We’re so confident our teaching and support will help you pass your course that if you meet all of the entry requirements for your course, attend at least 90% of your lessons (or 95% for courses less than 23 weeks long), complete all of your coursework and/or exams on time but still do not pass your course, then we will refund your fees in full. 23 weeks long), complete all your coursework and/or exams on time but still do not pass your course, then we will refund your fees in full.
Backed by professionals
Our courses are accredited by the UK’s leading national industry training bodies, including:
- Association for Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Cisco Academy
- Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB)
- Institute of Motor Vehicle Industry (IMI)
- Microsoft Professional courses
- Royal Horticultural Society (RHS)
Use our FIND A COURSE tool (top right of screen) to find the course you’re interested in.