We’re passionate about showing employers the benefits of education
We work with hundreds of employers across the region and are proud to create positive collaborations, which benefit both local businesses and the wider community. We’re passionate about showing employers the benefits that involvement in education can have on their businesses.
Work in Partnership with us
By working in partnership with us, you will have access to educational support and solutions, state-of-the-art facilities and have a significant influence on the curriculum offered. You will also receive tailored training solutions to improve the performance and productivity of your teams. We have considerable experience in developing and delivering a wide range of bespoke courses and programmes to suit individual needs.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality customer experience from the very first time you speak to us, all the way through your journey with the Group, so please do get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
Why choose us
We pride ourselves on providing a quality customer experience right from the very first time we speak with you to throughout your training development programme. We facilitate and monitor customer feedback to continually improve the customer’s experience, and welcome feedback at any time.
- We can offer you free support and guidance on the changes to apprenticeships and support you through the whole process including the Apprenticeship Service (AS).
- We can work with you to identify your training priorities and develop a training solution that meets your precise needs, offering a whole suite of training including apprenticeships.
- We can recruit applicants and match the right applicants to your organisation’s needs.
- According to Ofsted, ‘We successfully work with employers and external agencies to provide a highly responsive curriculum to meet local and regional needs.’
- We are experts in our field and the largest provider of apprenticeships in the surrounding area.
- We don’t just deliver technical content to apprentices, we deliver the ‘soft skills’ (personal development) so they are ready to transfer into the working environment.
- You will have a dedicated account manager and training co-ordinator.
We work in partnership with over 1300 employers ranging from SMEs, public and private sector organisations, to international companies. We are proud to work with a wide range of employers to create many mutual benefits of collaboration between the College Group, local businesses and the wider community.Find out more