OverviewManagement & Leadership CMI Level 5 Diploma
COURSE DURATION- 30 WEEKS- Wednesdays 6-8pm- 2 hours If you are a practising or aspiring manager or leader and would like to develop your role and skills, the CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership Level 5 is the right course for you. The qualification will provide you with skills and knowledge for entering the management sector in roles including: Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Departmental Manager, Regional Manager, Specialist Manager
Ready to apply?Apply Now
The course focuses on the principles of management and leadership practice:
- Develop and maintain professional networks – to develop the knowledge and skills required for professional and effective networking
- Provide leadership and management – to develop the knowledge and skills required for leadership and management to engage and inspire stakeholders and colleagues and deliver results
- Develop and implement an operational plan – to develop the knowledge and skills required to develop, implement, and evaluate an operational plan. You will learn through a variety of different methods including… Workshops, seminars, and tutorials will be delivered on campus. Including masterclasses in person and study in your own time using our effective platform. Your assessments could include written assignments, reports, scenario and case study-based activities, factsheets, work-based evidence, reflective statements, presentations or planning documents. All assessments reflect real life activities managers have to undertake. Your Tutor will be on hand to support you throughout your course to develop your skills, prepare you for your next steps and help you to achieve your goals.
Upon completing your course, you have a great range of options available to help you continue your adventure.
- You may wish to further your ongoing personal and professional development by accessing other CMI qualifications, such as the CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership or CMI Level 7 Qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership Once registered for this qualification, you will automatically become a studying member, and upon completion will be eligible to become a Member of CMI (MCMI). You will also become eligible for Chartered Manager status.
- There are a range of employment options available to you following this course including employment in roles including Operations Manager, Divisional Manager, Departmental Manager, Regional Manager, Specialist Manager
- Careers Advice & Guidance is available throughout your time at CBC from our friendly, dedicated Advisors. They can provide you with a wide range of support including CV writing, interview skills and much more.
Starting a professional qualification course at the College requires continuing commitment and you will need to ensure that you have planned how to balance your workload on the course against other commitments at work and at home. The course fee can be payed using the Student Loan Company.
|Cbc Dunstable Main Campus||
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email email@example.com or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.