Need to know
What qualification will I gain?
Gateway Level 2 Diploma in ICT.
How will I be assessed?
Continuous assessment through a variety of tasks to meet the course requirements.
What will I study?
You will study:
- J/502/4156 Improving productivity using IT L2 4
- D/502/4566 Desk top publishing software L2 4
- F/502/4625 Spreadsheet software L2 4
- R/502/4628 Word processing software L2 4
- M/502/4622 Presentation Software L2 4
- J/502/4402 Computerised Accounting Software L2 3
- M/502/4300 Using Email L2 3
- A/502/4297 Using the Internet L2 4
- M/502/4619 Project Management Software L2 4
- H/618/3681 Digital skills Progression L2 3
- Y/502/4291 IT Communication Fundamentals L1 2
|Cbc Houghton Learning Hub
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 to order your copy.