OverviewDigital Marketing TQUK Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
You will learn the foundations of marketing strategy – including social media, Email and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as part of marketing campaigns.
Why study this course?
The programme is designed for those with little or no previous digital marketing experience and aims to give them the basics in the field of digital marketing
All of the Level 2 courses are free. These courses last up to 16 weeks and you can start them at any point throughout the year, and complete them in your own free time.
Ready to apply?Apply Now
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I GAIN?
You will gain:
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Digital Marketing
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Online written assignments.
WHAT WILL I STUDY?
You will study the following units:
Social Media for Business
- Understanding the range of social media platforms available for use by business
- Knowing how to use social media platforms to engage an audience
- Understanding the role of social media in building brand reputation
Email as a Promotional Tool for Business
- Understanding how email campaigns can help businesses reach and engage their audience
- Planning an email campaign
- Understanding the role of data protection regulations when implementing email campaigns
Digital Marketing review
- Understanding the role of digital marketing
- Knowing how to review the effectiveness of digital marketing
- Knowing how to use outcomes of digital marketing effectiveness reviews
Understanding Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Understanding the principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Knowing how Search Engine Optimisation benefits business
- Knowing how to use Search Engine Optimisation to benefit a business
Digital Marketing for Business
- Understanding the role of digital marketing in business
- Understanding how digital promotion is achieved
- Producing a plan to promote a business through digital channels
- Knowing how to use online presence to raise funds and cut costs
There are several next steps that you can take. You can go on to study another Level 2 distance learning course or a Level 3 one.
RELATED COURSES INCLUDE:
Alternatively, you could enrol on to our Access to Higher Education course or other further education courses (subject to entry requirements).
Please note that an administration charge of £100 will be charged if learners do not complete the course within the allocated 16 weeks.
If you would like to find out more about this course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Distance Learning Generic BCG
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email email@example.com or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.