OverviewBricklaying (T Level)
The qualification will help you gain an understanding of the On-site construction industry and the sector and you will cover topics such as: Health and Safety, construction science principles design principles, building technology, setting out, digital technologies, construction and the built environment, and sustainability in the construction industry.
Ready to apply?Apply Now
To begin this study programme you will need…
4 GCSEs grades 9-4 OR equivalent, including English Language and maths.
T Level courses are for 16-19 year olds who have completed their GCSEs.
The core component contains:
- Fundamental Health & Safety practices associated with carrying out construction work
- Scientific principles related to construction activities
- The construction industry and careers within it
- Principles of sustainability and design, relevant to construction projects
- Information, data and principles of measurements
- Tools, equipment and materials used in construction work
- Legislation, regulations and approved standards that apply to the construction industry
- Prepare and plan the construction and repair of complex masonry structures
- Construct complex masonry structures – Panel with contrasting colours and projections
- Construct chimney stack
Externally assessed exams and externally assessed project and practical assessments.
T-Level in Construction – On-Site Construction Brickwork
This technical qualification focuses on the development of knowledge and skills needed for working in the On-Site construction industry, which will prepare you to enter the industry through employment or as an Apprentice. Furthermore, the completion of this qualification gives the learner the opportunity to progress onto higher education courses and training.
Trips, visits, enhancement activities and employer/guest speakers – to be arranged.
|Tresham College Corby campus||
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email email@example.com or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 to order your copy.