Our footballers compete at the highest level of college football.
We compete in the ECFA Premier League and Premier Cup, and numerous other national and regional competitions.
Our coaches have UEFA A and B coaching licences and have played for and against some of the most famous teams in football. Just try our quick quiz to learn more.
Which of the following teams have our coaches played for or against?
Arsenal, Leicester, Tottenham, Celtic, West Ham, Newcastle United, Chelsea, Everton, Crystal Palace, Leeds and Fulham, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Wolves
All of them!… and the coaches look forward to sharing all their experiences and stories with you.
Meet the Experts:
- Ex-professional player who made over 100 Championship appearances
- Played against internationals such John Barnes, Glenn Hoddle, Chris Waddle and Kevin Keegan
- UEFA A licence with over 30 years’ coaching experience
- Coached the College men’s team to win the national title in 2019-20.
- Supports other coaches to get their professional coaching licences from Level 1 to UEFA B
- Wales U21 International player
- Ex-professional player at Everton
- 375 professional league appearances for various clubs
- UEFA B coaching licence
- Manager and Scout for the Development Academy at Norwich City
- Ex-professional player at Birmingham City and Everton
- Over 200 league appearances at various clubs
- Played at Wembley in the playoff finals
- UEFA B coaching licence
- Managed and coached with a range of non-league clubs
- Expert in Sport Therapy for elite performance
- Played for England Colleges Football U18s
- Schoolboy professional Football player at Northampton Town FC
- Football coach and gym instructor
- Graduated from the University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire
- UEFA B Football coach
- Elite Development Coach at Leicester City
- Played for England Football U16s
- Graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University and De Montfort University
- Currently studying MSc Sports Coaching at the University of Birmingham with specific focus towards Player and Participant Development
Something for everyone
We have a course for everyone. Our staff will make sure you slot in at the right level so you can get the most out of your studies too.
Level 2 Diploma in Sport. You will study topics including fitness, anatomy, lifestyle and wellbeing – and lots of football of course. We’ll also get you started on your coaching career.
Level 3 Diploma in Sport. You will study topics including coaching, health, fitness, nutrition and sport psychology – and lots of football of course. We’ll also get you started on your coaching career.
Foundation Degree in Sports Coaching. You will study topics including fitness, sport psychology, coaching, anatomy and sport performance – and lots of football of course. We’ll also get you started on your coaching career. You will study at the College and your degree will be awarded by our academic partner, the University of Bedfordshire.
Hi, I’m Macey and I captain the women’s football team. I’ve been at the College for three years and I want to do two more on the Foundation Degree in Coaching.
Once I graduate, I want to be a PE teacher in a secondary school. With the support of my Tutors, I am sure I’ll reach my goals. Thanks, Tresham!
If you would like to chat with our Head coach or book a place on a football trial event (3 February and 12 May, both at 6-7pm at Kettering campus), please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and we will call you back.
If you would like to reserve your place on this fantastic course, please click here and complete a few details. We’ll do the rest. We look forward to helping you achieve your ambitions.
Follow us on Social Media!
SPORT & FITNESS COURSES
If you are highly motivated, energetic and dynamic, our Sport & Fitness courses will enable you to study and specialise in areas such as outdoor leisure, development and fitness, and personal training.Find out more