Your Journey with The Bedford College Group
Embarking on the journey of joining a new college can be a tad intimidating but don’t worry we’ve got all of the information you need before starting with us!
- 1. Apply for a course
Apply for a course with us through our website. Search for a course.
- 2. Attend an interview
You will be invited to attend an interview where you can meet and discuss the course with the tutor.
If your interview is successful, you will receive an offer shortly after.
- 3. Attend our Welcome day
You will then be invited to a welcome day where you get to visit the campus and meet new students and staff.
- Thursday 20 June 2024: Bedford College + Shuttleworth College
- Monday 24 June 2024: Tresham College Wellingborough campus + National College for Motorsport
- Tuesday 25 June 2024: Tresham College Kettering campus
- Wednesday 26 June 2024: Tresham College Corby campus
- Wednesday 3 July 2024: Central Bedfordshire College
More information will be emailed to you closer to the time.
- 4. Enrol with us
Once you’ve received your GCSE results (or if you already have these) you will need to enrol online. This includes:
- Answering all questions on our enrolment form
- Uploading your results
- Uploading your picture for your student ID card
- Uploading proof of identity
- 5. Your first day
You will be emailed your start date, times and locations once you have enrolled. From there your tutors will provide you with all of the information you need.