The 15th annual week-long celebration of apprenticeships will be taking place between 7th-13th February 2022.
As an apprentice you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviour requirements needed to obtain the right level of training and competence for a specific job role. We are the largest apprenticeship provider in the South East Midlands which means whatever career path you are interested in we will have an apprenticeship to suit you.
Through our excellent links with local businesses we are constantly updating our list of apprenticeship vacancies available within Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.Find out more
Frequently Asked Questions
An apprenticeship is a programme of work-based learning. To be enrolled as an apprentice, an organisation must have offered you a contract of employment and agreed to pay your wage and support you throughout your training.
Your job role must include a range of work relevant to the apprenticeship qualification you wish to undertake.
You’ll need enthusiasm and commitment to study and work in a particular industry, but the rewards will be significant:
- Get the best of both worlds by earning as you learn.
- Choose from a wide range of practical trades and jobs.
- We will help you find an employer from our excellent links with hundreds of top employers.
- Gain industry-recognised qualifications, Functional Skills and specialist techniques that could see you progress to high-level jobs in your chosen sector.
- Learn from valuable on-the-job experience and time spent developing your skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Construction Site Supervisor
- Data Technician
- Gas Engineering
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Early Years Educator
- Engineering Operative
- Hair Professional
- Horticulture and Landscape Operative
- Improvement Technican
- Installation Electrician
- Operations Manager
- Plumbing & Heating
- Surveying Technician
- Team Leading
- Human Resources
- Information Communications Technician
- Learning & Skills Teacher
- Painting and Decorating
- Project Management
- Teaching Assistant
Do you already have an apprenticeship?
- If you have already been offered an apprenticeship, you or your employer will need to contact our Business Development team.
- A member of the Business Development team will then contact the company to confirm that they have offered you an apprenticeship.
- We will visit your employer to discuss your apprenticeship training needs and will then develop a training programme to suit you.
- You will be invited to discuss your apprenticeship
with a member of our Apprenticeship Recruitment Team.
- We will invite you to the College and we will enrol you.
- We have hundreds of vacancies each year, visit our website to find your perfect apprenticeship here.
- Once you have found an apprenticeship you are interested in, check you meet the criteria and complete the online application form. If you need help completing the application form, contact our Apprenticeship Recruitment team by calling 01234 291 747 or by emailing email@example.com
- You will be allocated an Apprenticeship Recruitment Advisor who will support you with your application and help you prepare for interviews and employment.
- Our Recruitment Team will keep you updated with any other suitable vacancies and support you with any queries you may have.
- Following a successful interview with the employer you will then be enrolled and start your apprenticeship.