Here at Shuttleworth College we are looking for a wide range of horses to help educate our full time learners and ensure they are ready for employment in the equine industry.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Over 14.2hh
- Over the age of 4
- Balanced in walk, trot and canter
- Able to jump a course of 70cm
Working livery package
We can off a working livery package with two options:
£42 two student sessions a day
£63 one student session a day
What does the package include?
This package includes:
- Turn out in beautiful well maintained paddocks
- A range of bedding to suit your horse
- Hay and haylage
- A nutritionally balanced diet provided by a feed specialist
- A variety of exercise for your horse always under the supervision of highly qualified staff
What will I have use off?
You will have the use off:
- Two indoor schools
- Access straight onto miles of off road hacking including the BHS Assarts ride ( when open)
- 5 horse horse walker
- Alarmed and heated tack room
- Alarmed rug room
- Staff on site 24/7
- Regular visits from industry professionals including vets, physiotherapists, master saddlers, nutritionist experts, a range of farriers and visiting coaches.
A loan option is also available, please contact Helen to find out more on 01767 627469.