OverviewUnderstanding Mental Health in the Early Years NCFE Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This qualification will focus on the study of mental health of young children in the early years. It offers a wide range of study in this subject area.
The main themes of this qualification are:
- the key issues surrounding mental health for young children in the early years
- the significance of attachment and adverse childhood experiences for young children in the early years
- the role of the Early Years Practitioner supporting mental health and wellbeing for young children in the early years.
All of the Level 2 courses are free. These courses last up to 16 weeks and you can start them at any point throughout the year, and complete them in your own free time.
Ready to apply?Apply Now
NEED TO KNOW
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I GAIN?
You will gain:
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health in the Early Years
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
Online written assignments.
What will I study?
- Understand mental health for young children in the early years
- Understand the significance of attachment and adverse childhood experiences for young children in the early years
- Understand the role of the Early Years Practitioner supporting mental health and wellbeing for young children in the early years
There are several next steps that you can take. You can go on to study another Level 2 or a Level 3 course. Alternatively, you could enrol on to our Access to Higher Education course or other further education courses (subject to entry requirements).
Please note that an administration charge of £100 will be charged if learners do not complete the course within the allocated 16 weeks.
If you would like to find out more about this course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Distance Learning Generic BCG||
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email email@example.com or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.