OverviewSite Supervision Level 4 NVQ Diploma
This CAA (Construction Awards Alliance) course will provide you with the specialist work-trained skills that you will need for site supervision. The course will give you the opportunity to gain an industry-recognised qualification in recognition of your skills, knowledge and competence in the workplace.
For more information or to enrol onto this course, please contact our Business Development team by clicking here.
This course is suitable if you are an adult learner and employed in a site supervisory capacity. It will be beneficial if you wish to progress to managing construction production.
Topics covered on this course include:
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships
- Systems for health, safety, welfare and environmental protection
- Assessing and recommending work methods
- Planning work activities and resources to meet work requirements
- Co-ordinating work control
- Controlling work progress against agreed programmes
- Allocating and monitoring the use of plant, equipment or machinery
- Maintaining supplies of materials to meet project requirements
- Implementing communications systems
- Maintaining the dimensional accuracy of work
- Controlling work against agreed quality standards
- Contributing to controlling work quantities and costs
- Co-ordinating preparation for site operations
- Managing your own professional development
- Allocating work and checking others’ performance.
Level 4 NVQ Diploma Site Supervision
On successful completion, you may progress to higher level site management qualifications. You could also take on more responsibility in your current role or progress to CIOB Associated status.
This is a part-time course with flexible attendance to be arranged on an individual basis. It will be on-site assessment-based.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
You could be eligible to take out a loan to cover the cost of your tuition fees. Click on the link below to find out more about the financial support available for our Higher Education courses.Find out more
If you decide to pay for your course yourself, we also offer an affordable Direct Debit instalments option to help spread the cost of tuition fees (terms apply).
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email email@example.com or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.