OverviewHuman Resources Support Level 3 Apprenticeship
HR Professionals in this role are typically either working in a medium to large organisation as part of the HR function delivering front line support to managers and employees, or are a HR Manager in a small organisation.
None required unless opting to add additional CIPD course.
Optional L3 CIPD Qualification – Evening intake currently starts in September every year.
As soon as employment starts.
The apprenticeship covers a range of Skills Knowledge and Behaviours.
Whilst studying you will be supported throughout the programme to develop:
- Business knowledge and understanding including basic HR legislation and policies,
HR function, systems, and processes
- Skills such as service delivery skills including delivering customer service on a rangeof HR queries, building managers HR expertise, taking initiative to achieve KPIs, planning and organising your workloads. Other skills you will be expected to develop will include problem solving, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, process improvement, managing HR information and personal development
- Behaviours to develop and demonstrate will have a focus on your integrity, honesty, flexibility, and resilience
For more information, please visit here:
Maths and English Grade 9-4 desirable.
- Access to multiple IT packages including MS
- Planned 20% off the job learning during working hours set around Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviour (KSB) required as part of the apprenticeship
- Line Manager uses the formal Performance Management process and regular 1:1s
to discuss progress in the apprenticeship, provide feedback and guide development
in line with KSB development plan.
- Regular check points between the Line Manager and Training Provider (aligned with the Performance Management process) to ensure that the apprentice is on track and agree how any issues will be addressed.
- Apprentices should be strongly encouraged to create a learning/training record that
contains examples of their work as they go through the apprenticeship – this can be
used in reviews with the Line Manager and Training Provider
- The focus of the apprenticeship is primarily on individuals who are new to the role or are progressing on their career journey through the organisation.
Progression to CIPD Level 5.
Potential Full-time employment options on completion, nearly 2 years in industry experience as well as transferrable skills. Career role progression to HR Consultant.
Successful apprentice may be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered
Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Additional Qualification CIPD Level 3 – £600.00.
Study is available at the following campuses:
Tresham College Kettering Campus
|Tresham College Corby campus|| |
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
How to apply
To start this Apprenticeship you will need to be employed in a relevant job role – visit the Apprenticeships section of our website, where you can view our Apprenticeship vacancies. For further information or queries you can email us or call 01234 291747.
Apprentices do not have to pay a fee to study, however the employer may be required to pay depending on their Levy entitlement/age of the candidate. For further information call 01234 291747.View apprenticeship vacancies
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome Support
We are committed to developing the provision for students on the autistic spectrum, including Asperger’s Syndrome.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.