OverviewCustomer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
The main purpose of a customer service specialist is to be a ‘professional’ for direct customer support within all sectors and organisation types. You are an advocate of Customer Service who acts as a referral point for dealing with more complex or technical customer requests, complaints, and queries. You are often an escalation point for complicated or ongoing customer problems. As an expert in your organisation’s products and/or services, you share knowledge with your wider team and colleagues. You gather and analyse data and customer information that influences change and improvements in service. Utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out your role with an awareness of other digital technologies. This could be in many types of environment including contact centres, retail, webchat, service industry or any customer service point.
No mandatory attendance.
Once agreed with employer.
The apprenticeship covers a range of Skills Knowledge and Behaviours. Whilst studying you will be supported throughout the program to develop:
- Knowledge in Business improvement, customer expectations, and driving factors for loyalty, retention, and satisfaction.
- Regulatory knowledge, customer challenges, and impacts of service provision
- Skills in resolving complex issues, negotiation, and analysis of the end to end service experience
- How to be cost-conscious and use written and verbal communication to provide complex information to customers.
- You will learn how to be proactive in self-development, teamwork and take ownership and responsibility
For more information, please visit here:
- Individuals with more advanced inter-personal skills, the experience of working with customers in some capacity.
- Maths Grade 9-4 and English Grade 9-4
- 20% off the job
- Access to IT packages including MS
- Shadowing and Supporting colleagues
- Opportunities to collect customer feedback and analyse information to implement change
- Training on dealing with complex issues and escalations
Potential Full-time employment options on completion, industry experience as well as transferrable skills. Career role progression to a Contact Centre Supervisor or Team Leader.
On Completion of this Apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at a Professional level.
How to apply
To start this Apprenticeship you will need to be employed in a relevant job role – visit the Apprenticeships section of our website, where you can view our Apprenticeship vacancies. For further information or queries you can email us or call 01234 291747.
Apprentices do not have to pay a fee to study, however the employer may be required to pay depending on their Levy entitlement/age of the candidate. For further information call 01234 291747.View apprenticeship vacancies
|Bedford College|| |
|Tresham College Corby campus|| |
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
Autism & Asperger’s Syndrome Support
We are committed to developing the provision for students on the autistic spectrum, including Asperger’s Syndrome.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.