OverviewCleaning Principles NCFE Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with a range of underpinning knowledge in both generic and specialist cleaning principles
- meet the needs of learners who work or want to work in the cleaning sector.
The objective of this qualification is to help learners to:
- develop their knowledge and understanding of the skills required for working in the cleaning sector
If you’d like to find out more about this course, contact: email@example.com.
Ready to apply?Apply Now
What qualification will I gain?
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principles.
What will I study?
- Dealing with routine and non-routine waste
- Health and safety for the cleaning and support services industry
- Working with customers and others in the cleaning and support services industry
What skills will I gain?
You will develop the skills required for working in the cleaning sector.
How will I be assessed?
Written assignments (online).
- study another Level 2 or a Level 3 distance learning course
- enrol on to an Access to Higher Education course or other further education courses (subject to entry requirements)
Please note that an administration charge of £100 will be charged if learners do not complete the course within the allocated 16 weeks.
|Distance Learning Generic BCG||
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on the Website is correct, some details may be subject to change. The Bedford College Group reserves the right to make amendments to the courses, dates, fees or other details, and to make cancellations or changes if numbers are insufficient. In the unfortunate situation that we have to cancel a course we will refund your fees in full, but we regret we are not able to offer any refund if you withdraw from your course or fail to start, and you will be liable to pay any outstanding fees that may be due.
Additional Learning Support
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability, are deaf or hearing impaired, our Additional Learning Support team are on hand to give you assistance whenever you need it.
If you would like to find out more about this or other courses, please use our Livechat below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 658 8990.
We have access arrangements in place to help students with disabilities or any other particular needs. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 for more information.
Course information sheets are also available in large print and audio formats. Call us on 01234 291000 or 01536 413123 to order your copy.