The Link is a new facility, dedicated to helping you to progress into the world of work
Please note: This facility is only available at Central Bedfordshire College.
You can find The Link on the ground floor of Kingsway Campus near reception.
Here you will find our Work Placement team, Careers Advisors and our Supported Internship team.
Monday to Thursday: 9.00am – 5.00pm | Friday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
YOU CAN FIND OUT ABOUT
- DBS checks for work placements (especially relevant if you are studying Childcare or Health and Social Care)
- Work placement opportunities and assistance with applying
- Careers advice and guidance (including CV and interview help)
- Job opportunities
- Support with job applications/ volunteering applications
- Employability skills workshops
- Guest speakers from both local and national employers
- University advice and application help
- Recruitment agency visitors to help you with your next steps
For more information please just pop into the link at your convenience or email firstname.lastname@example.org